Thursday, February 26, 2009

Drum Carding

Unfortunately due to work I missed the last RI Spinning Guild meeting. During the meeting they learned how to drum card. Since I was unable to attend Sarah borrowed the drum carder to show me how to do it. I went right to work with some pink and green fiber I had. I added in a baby cake from loop for just a touch of sparkle! As soon as I finished drum carding I HAD to spin it because it was so beautiful.


Oh and did I mention I was spinning on my exercise ball and Shamus wanted to snuggle? So yes, I was spinning on the ball and snuggling all at once!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Such the multi-tasker! It will be fun to try that when he gets bigger! :)

mrspao said...

Cute photo of you and Shamus spinning. I'd love to try out a drum carder one day - you look like you picked it up right away.

Jody said...

That is the cutest picture ever! I guess it won't be much longer that shamus will fit up there! He's sooo cute!

Love how your carding experience worked out!