Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Socks, Socks, Socks, and More Socks

Hello Everyone! As I am getting ready to finish school the desire to resurrect the blog and scream LOOK AT THIS! LOOK AT WHAT I MADE! is becoming increasingly strong. I'm pretty sure my fiance is sick of socks. If he never sees another hand-knit sock in his life he will probably be a very happy guy.

As you all could have guessed I have been very busy knitting socks for Christmas. I knit everywhere,the car (while riding not driving), the Dr.'s office, work, the movies (only plain socks cause it's dark),and even during class. It was interesting because everyone thought I was completely crazy at first and now that we are towards the end of the semester they all want hand-knit socks too!

So, here is a preview of what is to come for Christmas... I will continue to knit and hopefully finish the rest of the list before Christmas (YEA RIGHT! who really ever finishes their X-Mas knitting)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is ONLY sick of handknit socks because he doesnt wear them...otherwise he would be looking through your stash picking his next color socks. Great blog! Welcome Back!!!

Anonymous said...

PS OF COURSE you are spinning something pink!

Theresa said...

That's a great photo!

Stacey said...

All those socks!!! My hubby would be very happy if I knit him that many!

Welcome Back!

Sarah said...

Yay! Welcome!

Sarah said...

Yay! Welcome to blog land!

Jody said...

WOW! You have been one busy sock knitter! How's the spinning wheel treating you?

mrspao said...

Handknit socks are the best! If you knit him some, he'll understand.