Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fingerless Gloves

I recently went to coffee with my good friend Sara and I noticed that her fingerless gloves were a mess. When I mentioned to her that I could make her a new pair she looked at me in disbelief. The next day I ran off to the store and picked out some dark gray yarn. I picked the pattern Evangeline and whipped right through them. They were my first pair of fingerless gloves and I am quite proud of how they came out. I think I will make myself a pair.... eventually.


Shamus the puppy is enjoying life and making lots of new friends. Here he is with his cousin (my sister's dog) Murphy:


And here he is with his new friend Emma:


3 comments:

Jody said...

Awesome job on the fingerless mitts! They look great!

Shamus and Murph look so cute together!!!

bySarah said...

LOVE the gloves.
AND the pupper.

=)

mrspao said...

Your Evangeline are so pretty. Shamus is such a cute puppy :)