Tuesday, January 20, 2009

La-La-Love-You Cowl

This past summer I learned how to dye yarn. It was so much fun for me as dying hair is one of my passions, and most people do not want fun colors like pink, purple, and blue. I have to say I went CRAZY with the dying. One of the more tame things I dyed was silver yarn specifically for a cowl for myself. As I was looking through patterns trying to decide which one was right for my cowl the La-La-Love-You Cowl jumped out at me and I knew that was what I had to make!

I have been working a little on Robbie's socks and starting a new project (I will show you a little later), although I have not been doing any spinning lately even though I have a HUGE stash of fiber. Shamus does not think spinning is very fun, maybe in a little while when he calms down a little.

Speaking of Shamus he is a huge wimp about the cold so we had to go get him a sweater. He looks cute and stupid all at the same time.


2 comments:

Jody said...

What a cutie! He looks so cute in his sweater! You should knit him another one!

mrspao said...

Aww Shamus is so cute. I love your cowl :) You've done a beautiful job on the dying and the knitting.