Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Another Square Hat

I have been so busy with school lately that I have not done too much knitting. Here is a little peek at something I did have time to whip up.
This is the Turn A Square Hat pattern and is very quick and easy. I love the green with the gray striping. The yarn was leftovers that I stole from my sister Sarah's stash. (it is where I usually shop as you will soon find out if you have not already!) The hat is for my grandmother for Christmas. I only have one more Christmas knitting gift left to finish! More on that later, back to writing papers :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way this one came out!! Cool striping!

Guess what, I made a goal for next year. Whittle down the stash by one whole basket. Thanks for your continued help!

Jody said...

I wish I had such a cool stash to shop from :)

Love the hat! Did you use the cool jogless stripes method?

mrspao said...

Great hat :)