Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

I got to give my Christmas presents today. It was so much fun... I think everyone liked their gifts. Here is what I made:1 and 2: Irish Hiking Scarf for my future SIL Katie
3, 4, and 5 Turn a Square Hat for Uncle Harry, Grandpa, and Grandma Sturt
6 River Rapids Socks for my Sister Sarah
7 and 8 Plain Vanilla Socks hand dyed by me for Aunt Debra and Grandma Cuso
9 Bristol Neck Warmer Cowel hand-spun and dyed by me for Mom
10 and 11 sweaters made by Aunt Lisa and Aunt Debra for Mom and Aunt Susan (matching!)
12 Special Bonus of Murph on Christmas morning... he was enjoying the unwrapping

I will post my loot (I got a lot of good stuff) after we move on Monday. I sent it all home with Sarah. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at all your stuff!
You did a beautiful job on your christmas handknits, I love them all, especially my socks, which I am now wearing for a second day in a row. (Dont judge me.)

Your presents may or may not be available for picture taking after you move...I may steal all your new fiber!!

Jody said...

Merry Christmas! You were a busy knitter this year!

I love the cowl and all the socks you made!

Those sweaters your aunts made are too cool!!

Anonymous said...

I guess you need pictures of our socks?? AWESOME Christmas gifts to G & me. . . or did you already get pictures?? ~JLSM