Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Kittah

Roxanne, my year old ragdoll kitten is SO happy with the moving process so far. She cannot believe that there are boxes laying all over our house and the cabinets are getting cleaned out, which just means that there is room for her to lay in them. She spends her days sleeping and jumping from box to box at the moment. She is a spoiled brat, which I know is just my own fault, but I do feel a little bad. See right now she basically does whatever she wants. We are moving in with my sister, Sarah, who has two cats and a dog. Despite all our hard work she does not like her cousins and spends the whole time under our bed when we visit.... poor kitty has no idea whats coming!

I have finished my Christmas knitting. The scarf did n
ot come out how I wanted it to. So, we dyed over it! Pictures later (I left it at my parents' house drying). Hopefully it dries better I think it will. We dyed it with black and vermilion and I think it will be very pretty.

2 comments:

mrspao said...

She is a beautiful kitty. Good luck with your move.

Jody said...

She is definitely in for a surprise!!

Good luck packing! You guys are going to have so much fun!