Friday, December 5, 2008

School's Almost Out

It has been a VERY long semester and I am very happy to anounce that I only have one test and a final left and then I will be a graduate of Quinsigamond Community College! This is not my ultimate goal. I would like to go back and get a BA, but I am still very proud of myself as I have been working on my associates for several years while working full time. It keeps me busy.

On a knitting note I have been working on my last Christmas project. It is an Irish Hiking Scarf for my future sister-in-law, Katie. I am in love with it and I think I will be making another for me after Christmas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the scarf is looking good!
cant wait til you finish school.
yeah for that last test!!

Stacey said...

Congrats!!! That is a huge accomplishment!!!!!!

Jody said...

Congrats on being almost done! You should be very proud of yourself - that is quite an accomplishment!!

The scarf is looking great!

Jody